★ WHAT’S NEW ★
✓ Natural date and time parsing for reminders
Create reminders with due date filled in automatically by typing into the title directly. eg. Wash the dishes in 20 mins, Leave for badminton at 3pm on Friday, Buy gift for John’s birthday on July 30 at 1pm, Call the bank an hour from 2pm.
Supports English, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese language. Partial support for other languages.
✓ Now handles >64 active reminders and timers
★ TWEAKS & CHANGES ★
- Interval on date picker now dynamically changes to accommodate due times that cannot be accurately displayed by user’s preferred interval setting
- Editing the value of a timer with an auto-generated label now updates the label to match the new countdown value (thanks @mutewinter)
- Now hides any transient animation on quit to prevent jarring transition on next resume
- Overdue and Today+Overdue badging now faster
- When setting up a new repeating reminder, ‘Repeat from date’ follows the ‘Due date’ automatically
★ FIXES ★
- Bug where changing timezone results in syncing issues across devices
- Bug where single tapping on a reminder right after launching Due from an alert is wrongly interpreted as a double tap and ends up editing the reminder
- Bug where ‘Downloading…’ status is stuck at 100% without triggering sync when dismissing the Add/Edit view on the iPhone (thanks Robert Cooper)
- Bug where Quick Access Timings are partially hidden on the iPhone during tethering, phone calls and voice recording.
- Bug related to crashes on iPad (thanks Robert Cooper)
- Bug where Edit and Undo buttons on the iPad can be tapped upon when adding/editing/recycling an item
- Spacing issues in Chinese localisation (thanks Zhang Ruochi)
- Crash on iPad when adding a reminder right after postponing one with the Quick Panel
- Truncation and shrinking of Edit button on the iPad on rotation in languages where the Edit button is long (thanks Strattner Martin)
- Jumpy animation when creating/editing a timer