Due for Mac 1.1: Menu Bar Mode, Notification Center, Retina Graphics
• Menu Bar Mode. Run Due directly from your menu bar, badge it with unattended alerts, and take Due off your Dock if you like.
• Notification Center (requires Mountain Lion). See your alerts in the brand new Notification Center in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
• Retina Graphics (requires new MacBook Pro with Retina display)
• Now supports opening of .dueappgz databases
• Additional options in Preferences > Notifications to highlight and badge Menu Bar icon with unattended notifications
• Added switch in Preferences > Notifications to switch text notification system between Growl and Notification Center
FIXES BUGS WHERE
• Certain 24-hour times are wrongly parsed when typed directly into the time box (thanks Arslan Tolga)
• Certain keyboard shortcuts can increase size of the timer editor window